what we're about
Keehan 2 Achieve is a small local organisation. It has been set up to provide support services to children, young people, adults and their families living in and around the Bournemouth, Poole and Christchurch an surrounding areas.
We are experienced in working with those who have;
· Autistic Spectrum Conditions
· Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder
· Attachment Disorders
· Oppositional Defiance Disorder
· Pathological Demand Avoidance
· Social / Emotional / Behavioural needs.
Our aim is to provide packages for individuals that have difficulty accessing mainstream or other Special Educational Needs clubs / activities.
We use friendly, experienced, supportive staff who are passionate about engaging people in meaningful recreational activities.